chown keičia failo savininką
pvz.: chown [vartotojas]:[grupe] failas
chown www-data:www-data /root index.php
chown [OPTION]… [OWNER][:[GROUP]] FILE…
chown [OPTION]… –reference=RFILE FILE…
Change the owner and/or group of each FILE to OWNER and/or GROUP. With –reference, change the owner and group of each FILE to those of RFILE.
- -c, –changes
- like verbose but report only when a change is made
- affect the referent of each symbolic link, rather than the symbolic link itself (this is the default)
- -h, –no-dereference
- affect each symbolic link instead of any referenced file (useful only on systems that can change the ownership of a symlink)
- change the owner and/or group of each file only if its current owner and/or group match those specified here. Either may be omitted, in which case a match is not required for the omitted attribute.
- –no-preserve-root do not treat ‘/’ specially (the default)
- fail to operate recursively on ‘/’
- -f, –silent, –quiet
- suppress most error messages
- use RFILE’s owner and group rather than the specifying OWNER:GROUP values
- -R, –recursive
- operate on files and directories recursively
- -v, –verbose
- output a diagnostic for every file processed
The following options modify how a hierarchy is traversed when the -R option is also specified. If more than one is specified, only the final one takes effect.
- if a command line argument is a symbolic link to a directory, traverse it
- traverse every symbolic link to a directory encountered
- do not traverse any symbolic links (default)
- display this help and exit
- output version information and exit
Owner is unchanged if missing. Group is unchanged if missing, but changed to login group if implied by a ‘:’ following a symbolic OWNER. OWNER and GROUP may be numeric as well as symbolic.
- chown root /u
- Change the owner of /u to „root“.
- chown root:staff /u
- Likewise, but also change its group to „staff“.
- chown -hR root /u
- Change the owner of /u and subfiles to „root“.